Creating Reports and Statements
Depending on your reporting requirements, you can create standard statutory financial statements with Financial Report Builder or create customized reports.
Creating a Financial Statement or Report
Perform the following steps to create a new financial report or statement:
- Navigate to Financial Report Builder | Financial Reports.
- Click New. Available options are General, or preconfigured Balance Sheet, Income Statement, Trial Balance, and Cash Flow Statement reports. All these preconfigured reports can be drilled, and can be edited to suit your reporting needs using and .
- Enter a name for your financial report or statement.
- Enter the number of required table configurations. A default range of table configurations are provided for all report types except General. The following number of table configurations are available depending on the report type:
- General: 1-3 table configurations
- Income Statement, Trial Balance, and Balance Sheet: 1 table configuration
- Cash Flow Statement: 3 table configurations
- Enter the number of required filter configurations. You can select 1-5 filter configurations. A default range of table configurations are provided for all report types except General.
- [Optional] Enter a description.
- Click Save. Your new financial statement opens. You can now configure your financial statement.
More filters can be added to your financial statements and reports if required. See Configuring Financial Report Tables for more information.
Preconfigured Reports in Financial Report Builder