Company Tax Information
- In the View section, select an appropriate list view from the drop-down list to go directly to that list page, or click Create New View to define your own custom list view. List views let you display a list of records that match specific criteria.
- In the Recent section, select an item from the drop-down list on the right to display a brief list of the top records matching that criteria. The choices are listed in the table that follows.
- From the list, you can click any Company Tax Information Name to go directly to its detail.
- Click New or New Company Tax Information on a Company Detail page to create new company tax information.
- To change the owner of one or more records, select the records you want to change from the list view then click Change Owner.
- To change the value of an editable field shown in the list double-click it, enter the value you want and click Save.
The last 10 or 25 records you viewed, with the most recently viewed item listed first. This list is derived from your recent items and includes records owned by you and other users.
The last 10 or 25 records you created, with the most recently created item listed first. This list only includes records owned by you.
The last 10 or 25 records you updated, with the most recently updated item listed first. This list only includes records owned by you.
The Company Tax Information tab enables you to create company tax information records that you can apply to your companies.