Viewing the Project Cost and Revenue Summary
The estimated Cost and Revenue Summary on a project enables you to easily evaluate the potential profit or margin, based on values taken from assignments, resource requests, and milestones recorded on the project.
The project's estimated Cost and Revenue Summary values are calculated dynamically each time you view the project detail page.
To view a project's estimated Cost and Revenue Summary:
- Click the Projects tab.
- Select the project you want to view.
- Review the values in the Estimated Cost and Revenue Summary section on the project detail page as described in Project Cost and Revenue Summary fields.
Creating a Resource Request in a Different Currency
This section contains the recommended workflow for creating a resource request in a different currency from the project currency. For more information on how to create a resource request, see Creating Resource Requests.
To create a resource request in a different currency:
- Create a resource request and save it.
- Edit the resource request and amend the Average Cost Rate Currency Code and Suggested Bill Rate Currency Code fields to reflect the currency of the request.
- Edit the values in the Average Cost Rate Number and the Suggested Bill Rate Number fields, as required.
- Save the resource request.
The updated currency is reflected on the project's estimated Cost and Revenue Summary.